Tuesday, March 15, 2011

bkflea shoppers don't huff & puff






friends come to the market to have fun and more fun. when they come to our booth we enhance the fun by lowering prices and raise the volume of laughter. next thing you know 2 boots are sold. follow by kisses & hugs and don't forget the $90








she got rid of her winter boots and now she picked a lovely pair of leather brown boots. ready for spring delight!! $40








butter leather coats make a young lady feel better than the cash she's spending. the price got to be reasonable and sexy the customers said. my brother and i looked at each other and he said $125 for both. the ladies said ok that's sound too sexy to be true.









in this picture this lovely young lady purchased at least 4 leather bags plus the one on her arm and 2 leather designer belts. big bravo !!! you are the shopper of the week!!!




1 comment:

  1. Greetings from South Florida....OMG...I love this place (and my pic..ha ha..)....Love my new boots and my leather coat. My friends and I had a FABULOUS time buying and hanging out with you guys. You and your brother are very cool.
    As soon as I am back in NY...I will run back to the Fleet Market. You guys are the real "Haitian Connection"....so long and thanks again...xoxo.

    ReplyDelete