Friday, August 20, 2010

be the best - adopt a pillow pet







she came to the flea market with one mission - to find an army boots.  but lucky for her we had the ultimate shoot first  pay later designer killer army boots. and it fit her like a perfect target. overjoyed she paid with a smiling face who does not support any wars but her own. = $ 25










grateful dead or what!
but he didn't want his face in the picture.  i wonder why.
Peter Tosh . Legalize it don't you criticize it
= $ 25









dj - leather belt . = $ 25
Let's do it

Workin' all week 9 to 5 for my money

So when the weekend comes I go get live with the honey

Rollin' down the street I saw this girl and she was pumpin'

I winked my eye she got into the ride went to a club was jumpin'

Introduce myself as Loc she said "You're a liar"

I said "I got it goin' on baby doll and I'm on fire"

Took her to the hotel she said "You're the king"

I said "Be my queen if you know what I mean and let us do the wild thing





Wild thing (x2) - Tone Loc - lyrics










vintage bags make the girl be the girl - she is that girl
= $ 60







No comments:

Post a Comment