Tuesday, April 20, 2010

little red riding hood




 brown leather boots / madly happy / she just threw them in the bag  = $45







large leather bag / slightly bigger and cheaper than her brooklyn studio apartment = $45








pearl necklace & the best shawl ever
believe or not = $40








the secret of the golden leopard / handbag / has been unlocked = $45         

my camera was not working so i ask her to take a picture with her iphone and email it to me, so i may post it.   read her email below.

Caption: " It was my first time at the Brooklyn Flea. There were a lot of cute fines but when I saw this beautiful leather brown bag, I went goo goo gaga for it! I had to have it, by any means necessary :)."

It was lovely meeting you and I hope that you'll have more great fines for me to buy





shoulder bag / leather / loaded with cash or not / certainly it makes him feel better than the rest = 45







from Canada / sweet orange necklace / she wears it well = $20



.

No comments:

Post a Comment